the absorption function is poor. We need to adjust the gastrointestinal tract. It is better to choose the traditional Chinese medicine conditioning. It works well, and it doesn't hurt the dog.
How do you give the dog calcium?
Most people think that the first time of the dog's lack of calcium must be calcium deficiency, but we know that there are many reasons for the lack of calcium. If blind calcium not only does not improve, it will be counterproductive. Therefore, we must find the reasons for calcium deficiency.
1. the absorption function is poor. We need to adjust the gastrointestinal tract. It is better to choose the traditional Chinese medicine conditioning. It works well, and it doesn't hurt the dog.
2. take the dog to exercise and go to the sun.
3. when the real calcium deficiency, calcium. A lot of calcium methods: taking calcium to the dog, big bones, dog bone soup, drink and various calcium supplements.
1. dogs of different breed and type should adopt different calcium supplementation methods at different ages. Lactation puppies do not need calcium supplementation, and get large amounts of calcium from breast milk.
2., after puppies weaning, there is no need to supplement calcium for dogs and small dogs that feed puppy food, because they contain moderate amounts of calcium.
3. large and medium-sized dogs grow fast and have a large demand for calcium. The calcium content in common puppies grain is difficult to meet the growth needs. Calcium supplements should be paid attention to.
4. period of pregnancy do not blindly supplement calcium, change the needs of calcium in the early pregnancy and mid-term, especially attention is the late pregnancy, must not supplement calcium, otherwise the right to be born hard bone, can lead to dystocia, and the mother in the milk production of calcium during the milk absorption capacity low, easy to get "puerperal heat."
5.if we blindly add calcium, we will cause calcium deposition in the wrist of puppies too much, resulting in joint enlargement or early calcification of cartilage, which will affect the growth of dogs.